A mentor is an invaluable resource whether you’re just getting started on your career or embarking on a new one. Join us for Your Next Step: Meet Your Mentor where you’ll connect with community leaders and entrepreneurs, set realistic goals and find that mentor who can help you define your career path.
Enjoy appies and drinks from Bonfire Bistro while networking with alumni and mentors. Social entrepreneur, Ironman athlete, and author, Crystal Flaman will inspire you with her keynote presentation and lead you through an interactive mentor-led team activity, round-table discussion and goal setting exercise.
What’s in it for you?
• A career mentor, available for monthly check-ins, for a period of three months
• An expanded alumni support network
• A one-month free access to co+Lab co-working space in Kelowna; 50% off membership fees for the 2nd and 3rd month
• A 90-day career strategy booklet, courtesy of Inspiring Success Services
• A comprehensive list of community resources