Students, faculty and staff are invited to celebrate UBC’s Centennial and UBC Okanagan’s 10th anniversary at a lunch-hour spring festival in the central courtyard.
- Music and games (the popular obstacle course is back!)
- Delicious (and free) hot dogs will be served until they’re gone (12:15 to 1:15 p.m.)
- Free bannock, popcorn and cotton candy
- Get great discounts at the food trucks in the courtyard
- 12:05 p.m. Remarks from Okanagan campus and Students’ Union leaders
- 1:00 p.m. Draw for 10 super Centennial prize packs
- Share your thoughts about a proposed “Main Street” concept for campus
Everyone welcome. Bring your friends and colleagues!
To volunteer for this fun campus celebration, please contact Bud Mortenson.