June 6, 2016
6:30pm to 8:30pm
Science World at the TELUS World of Science 1455 Quebec St., Vancouver, BC, V6A 3Z7
FREE ADMISSION – Everyone is welcome!
- Jehannine Austin, PhD, Depts. of Psychiatry and Medical Genetics, University of British Columbia
- Patrick McDonald, MD, FRCSC, Div. of Pediatric Neurosurgery, BC Children’s Hospital
- Alex Rauscher, PhD, Div. of Neurology, Dept. of Pediatrics, University of British Columbia
- Judy Illes, PhD, FRSC, FCAHS, Moderator, National Core for Neuroethics, University of British Columbia
- Julie Robillard, PhD, Moderator, National Core for Neuroethics, Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health, University of British Columbia
For more information, please contact email@example.com.